Your local builder would do a lot more than build new houses and extensions, and a majority of their work involves general building maintenance for both private and commercial clients. Yet many local builders offer a wide range of services that would include the following:
- Replacing Windows and Doors – While there are double glazing companies that do nothing else but fit windows and doors, your local builder can also handle such a project. Whether you prefer timber, aluminium, or UPVC, the builder can fabricate the units and install them.
- Landscaping Services – Most builders can turn their hand to block paving a driveway or terrace, and some can even design and create the perfect garden.
- Loft & Garage Conversions – It has become a very popular way to add some living space, mainly due to the affordable prices, and if you were thinking of having your loft or garage converted, there are Hampshire builders who would be happy to quote for the project.
- The Supply & Installation of a New Bathroom or Kitchen – If you were thinking that this is the exclusive domain of a specialist company, think again, as your local builder would be able to design and install a bathroom or kitchen to your specifications.
- Building a Garage or Carport – If you would like a new garage, your local builder is the person to talk to, and whether a double garage or a simple carport, the design and installation is another project the local builder has experience with.
If you would like a few improvements carried out on your property, talk to your local builder and see what he can do for you.